Morris Habitat ReStoreOff Route 10 at 274 South Salem St., Suite 100, Randolph, New Jersey 07869 • 973.366.3358
Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Sunday, 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
Celebration & Sale
Saturday, May 2
Save 20% off all ReStore merchandise
and enjoy music, free hotdogs, popcorn
and fun events for the whole family.
Need new furniture? Or
supplies for that home
Save 50-90% off retail costs while
supporting Morris Habitat for Humanity.
The money raised is used to finance the
houses we build, renovate or repair.
Cleaning out your
garage? Getting new
We accept new or very gently-used building
materials, lighting fixtures, hardware items,
furniture in excellent condition and appliances
that are operational and clean.
Looking for a great way
to share your talents?
We need your help to make a difference.
There is plenty of work for any skill level,
from warehouse assistants to sales
helpers to cashiers!
News & Announcements Sales and happenings at the ReStore
- Job Opening for ReStore Truck Driver
- 8th Anniversary Celebration & Sales Event, Saturday, May 2
- Shoppers will save 20% off their entire purchase of furniture, appliances, home décor, windows, doors, flooring and more. You can also enter a raffle for ReStore gift certificates ranging from $50-100. Join us as we celebrate with free hotdogs, popcorn and music!
- Art Raffle Drawing, Tuesday, May 12, at 2:00 p.m.
- Buy a raffle ticket for $5.00 at the cashier’s desk for a chance to win “Cheyenne Indian Woman” by artist Bill Brewer valued at $150.
- Just Arrived
- Mosaic tile, kitchen cabinets, windows and doors.
- Military and Veteran Discount Day Every Friday
- As a special thank you to current and former members of the armed forces...present your military ID on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
- Senior Discount Day Every Friday
- Seniors age 55 and over…shop for treasures on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
Volunteer Opportunities Looking for a great way to share your talents?
- Spread the word in your town.
- Operate cash register during store hours.
- Help guide customers through the store.
- Drive a box truck to pick up donations.
- Load and unload donations.
- Sort, appraise and price donations.
- Repair or refinish donations.