Morris Habitat ReStoreOff Route 10 at 274 South Salem St., Suite 100, Randolph, New Jersey 07869 • 973.366.3358
Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Sunday, 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
Need new furniture? Or
supplies for that home
Save 50-90% off retail costs while
supporting Morris Habitat for Humanity.
The money raised is used to finance the
houses we build, renovate or repair.
Cleaning out your
garage? Getting new
We accept new or very gently-used building
materials, lighting fixtures, hardware items,
furniture in excellent condition and appliances
that are operational and clean.
Looking for a great way
to share your talents?
We need your help to make a difference.
There is plenty of work for any skill level,
from warehouse assistants to sales
helpers to cashiers!
News & Announcements Sales and happenings at the ReStore
- ReStore Closed
- Due to the hazardous weather, the ReStore is closed today, Thursday, March 5, 2015.
- Art Raffle Drawing, Tuesday, March 10, at 2:00 p.m.
- Buy a raffle ticket for $5.00 at the cashier's desk for your chance to win a peaceful serigraph print of animals by Chilean artist Gustavo Novoa valued at $750.
- Just Arrived
- Kitchen cabinets, windows and doors.
- Community Partner Award for Liberty Antiques
- Sally Wortman, owner of Liberty Antiques in Sterling, was honored at the Morris Habitat annual meeting for encouraging her clients to donate unsold items after their estate sales. Since 2010, her efforts have brought in top-quality furniture valued at over $50,000.
- Military and Veteran Discount Day Every Friday
- As a special thank you to current and former members of the armed forces...present your military ID on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
- Senior Discount Day Every Friday
- Seniors age 55 and over…shop for treasures on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
Volunteer Opportunities Looking for a great way to share your talents?
- Spread the word in your town.
- Operate cash register during store hours.
- Help guide customers through the store.
- Drive a box truck to pick up donations.
- Load and unload donations.
- Sort, appraise and price donations.
- Repair or refinish donations.