Morris Habitat ReStoreOff Route 10 at 274 South Salem St., Suite 100, Randolph, New Jersey 07869 • 973.366.3358
Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Sunday, 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
Save 50-90% Off Retail Costs
Save 50-90% off retail costs while supporting Morris Habitat for Humanity. We sell donated building supplies and furnishings, both new and gently used, from our warehouse. Some of our items are also available through our eBay, craigslist and Amazon listings. The money raised by the ReStore will be used to finance the houses we build with our homeowner partners.
Select from Our Huge Inventory
With over 22,000 square feet of space, it’s always a new shopping experience at the ReStore! Certain items are almost always in stock but we encourage shoppers to come often as inventory is constantly changing and new items come in every day. Don’t miss a thing—be sure to check out the new arrivals featured on our home page and subscribe to our e-mail list to receive ReStore updates in your inbox.
Items almost always in stock:
Sinks & Vanities
Doors & Windows
- Payment may be made with Visa or MasterCard debit/credit cards or cash. Checks are not accepted.
- A $10 minimum purchase is required for credit card transactions.
- Sales tax will be charged.
- Prices are non-negotiable.
- Friday is Discount Day: 10% discount to seniors (55 or older) and to current and former members of the armed forces (with military ID) every Friday.
- All items, except appliances, are sold as is, with no returns.
- Non-working appliances may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of the purchase and/or pick-up date. Item(s) must be in the same condition as when purchased and a receipt is required for all returns. Checks will be mailed out for all refunds.
- Bring room measurements with you so you can make an immediate purchase decision as we are unable to hold items.
- No deliveries are made by the ReStore. Purchased merchandise not picked up 7 days after the date of purchase will be returned to the sales floor for resale. The purchase price will be considered a donation to Morris Habitat for Humanity.
- Sales staff are volunteers and cannot offer expert advice.